Thursday, March 22, 2012

21 Weeks!!

I'm starting to actually feel pregnant now!! Bending over and sitting down has become a little harder! Besides having this belly in the way a little I feel GREAT!! My appetite is starting to get bigger now so I'm really trying to control myself and how much I eat! I just have to keep telling myself it will pay off in the long run! Me and my friend Dani (she is pregnant too, due just a couple days after me and is having a boy!!) have been going walking at the Smith Field House at BYU a couple times a week! It doesn't even feel like working out though cuz we use this time to just catch up and talk about all of our shows we watch! So fun! :) Well here's a picture of my recent belly! I feel like its getting bigger and bigger everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment