Wednesday, June 6, 2012

32 weeks!!!

Only 8 more weeks!! I am getting more and more anxious to meet my little guy! I just cant wait to see what he looks like and to have a little guy of my own! I know I will probably make lot's of mistakes but I'm excited for this learning experience!  I'm also looking forward to not aching so much! I know I still have 8 more weeks and it's just going to get worse though! I recently cut some hours at work so I'm not working full time anymore and that has been really nice! Jake starts his internship with Goldman Sachs and that pretty much means I wont be seeing much of him. :( Thank goodness my mom will be coming out here when I have him! Well here's a pic at 32 weeks!





1 comment:

  1. Katie...you are so cute!! I'm so glad your mom is coming to be there with you!! That's so comforting to know she,ll be there. Can't wait to see you next month!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete