Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Running With Angels

A couple weekends ago Jake's family and I were lucky enough to walk/run in a 5k honoring families that have lost children! My mother in law works for the foundation at Utah Valley hospital and she helped put this event together. This was also a personal event for her because years ago she gave birth to a still born baby and named him Luke! It was emotional for all of us but it was a great event to be apart of as a family! I walked with my sister in law Brittany and Jake ran with his sister Britania. The 5k was at the Thanksgiving Point gardens and it was perfect weather and amazing scenery! I am hoping after I have my baby boy I can actually run in the next 5k and continue to go up from there! It was a blast!




 Tani made this cute sign! We all cant wait to meet Luke someday!

 There were like 5 families that got to release doves and we were one of them!

We all had matching shirts! :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow how cool is this...what an honor to fun for all those children. Good for you guys!! I'll be runnin a 5k on the fourth of July for my dad. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete