Thursday, July 19, 2012

He's almost here!!!!

I can't believe the time has finally come that I get to meet my little boy soon! I'm SO excited! Sorry I haven't blogged with a new pic and updates recently! I really have been so lucky with this pregnancy! Although the beginning was kinda tough I have been so grateful that the last part of it has been a breeze! I went in for my first cervical exam at 36 weeks and I was dilated to a 2, 80% effaced! I couldn't believe things were already starting! At 37 weeks I was dilated to a 3, 80% effaced! EXCITING!! Then at 38 weeks (which is what I'm at now) nothing has changed. I asked my doctor how she felt about inducing me because my sister Allie has her c-section scheduled for the 31st and it would be a lot easier for my mom to help her a few days later if we got me started. And Jake is in a internship right now and it would be nice to know when we were going to be going in. I thought for sure she would say she wouldn't do it until  I'm a week over due but she said she thought my cervix looked great and she wouldn't be worried about inducing me NEXT WEEK!!! :) So i have my induce date set for July 26, 2012!!!! Everyone keeps saying that they don't thing I will last for another week but we will see!! My mom gets here on Tuesday!!! Let the excitement begin!!! Anyways here's a pic of me at 37 weeks! My friend Amanda's sister took some GREAT pregnancy pics and I just love them!! Wish me luck!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment