Sunday, February 27, 2011

Goodbye Fantastic Sams in Provo :(


So this is where i used to work a couple days. Well now it's closed. :( sad day! It has always been a slower salon and the owners were sick of putting money into it. My last day of work i was sitting and thinking about all the good memories i have had at this salon. The best memory of all, meeting my husband. I had to take a picture of it before I left. It really has been such a fun salon and ill never forget it. The girls that i worked with really made it worth staying! I really was so lucky to work with such amazing girls! I have moved to the Fantastic Sams salon in Orem now and it's just not the same though. I'm just not very good with change. Anyways goodbye Fantastic Sams in Provo and thanks for all the good times!!

3 comments:

  1. Sad! Change is always so hard, but you'll do so great at the new salon.

    By the way, that wreath is AMAZING! How did you make it!?!?! Seriously, I want to make it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a 18 inch birch stick wreath and then some sticks with flowers on them and then this stick with cute beads. We cut the sticks into smaller pieces and then just stick them on the wreath .with hot glue. Stick them in the direction the wreath is going. I got all the supplies at hobby lobby! It was Soooo easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for letting me know! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete