Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Crafts!

This is what i have been up to lately!...





I'm not done with these blocks yet. I still have to add the fun decorative things to it but these blocks are for my mom and then they say Autumn on the back which is below!



Me and my friend Dani have been getting together every week and working on a craft! It's been so fun! I found this wreath on another blog and it was so fun and easy to make!


My sister-in-law Tani gave me this magazine that has a ton of fun things to make with the sewing machine so me and Dani are picking one thing out a week to make! I made this camera case and cell phone case and Dani made some CUTE place mats! Thanks Tani for the magazine!! Next weeks craft will be posted! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thats bag is cute! I love it! and i think the magazine is cool. can you send me some? ;3 ahaha

    ReplyDelete