Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Crafts!

I made these blocks for my sister Allie! Hope she likes them!!



I have been working with Jake's cousin's Cami and Lindsey on this quilt since November or so and I finished it! YAYY!! It has been really fun to actually make the very own first quilt! Thanks Cami for taking so much of your time to teach me how to make this quilt! Can't wait for the next one!!



Here are the next seasonal blocks i have been working on! LOVE THEM! When Roberts comes out with their summer paper I will be putting summer on the back of these spring ones! SO FUN! I really am enjoying using my Cricut!



3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE Katie!!!! I love seeing what you are making! So talented! i'm excited to see the summer on the back of Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are having so much fun! What a talented daughter I have!!! I can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. katie! wow it turned out amazing...you rocked that girl!
    lets pick a pattern and get ot work on our next one!!!

    ReplyDelete